HIMSS Oregon Chapter
Network. Learn. Be Inspired.
We are a group of local health information technology professionals who collaborate, share, and discuss how to promote an efficient and integrated healthcare experience across Oregon and Southwest Washington.
As a chapter of HIMSS, we connect our members with the latest developments in the industry at the local and national level through advocacy, professional development programs, and networking.
Over 1000 Healthcare and IT professionals from Oregon actively participate in our chapter, including:
- IT leaders from Oregon’s healthcare organizations (CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, VPs, Directors)
- Healthcare IT business analysts, project managers, and network administrators
- IT security and risk management specialists
- Nursing and medical informaticists and clinicians
- Healthcare IT students from regional colleges and universities
Comments / Questions: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.